Relatively few CIOs sit on external corporate boards. But those who do come back to their day jobs with personal and professional insights that boost their careers -- and give their home companies a competitive edge.
Avnet - News, Features, and Slideshows
The chief operating officer of global IT distribution firm, Avnet, will take the reins as chief executive officer.
Shareholders in IT company itX Group (ASX:ITX) have voted to approve a takeover offer from Avnet Technology Solutions
IT software and hardware products distributor itX Group (ASX:ITX) recommends shareholders approve a $77.5m takeover offer from Avnet at the upcoming vote on Nov 29
- Microsoft to end updates to Windows 7's free AV software, Security Essentials
- Mozilla in trouble? 2018 revenue fell 20%, expenses exceed income for first time
- Microsoft’s JEDI contract move: Those are not the cloud providers you’re looking for
- How this broker business cut email use by 30% after Slack rollout
- Microsoft names its next Windows 10 upgrade: '2004'
- Report: More work to be done to build trust digital channels, social media, programmatic
- Business culture index launches in Australia
- GroupM: Ad spending continues to slow; digital giants skew figures
- UBank uses machine learning in new spending tracker
- Salesforce B2B marketing GM: ABM, single source of truth and aligning with sales