Attackers can use the vulnerability to gain complete control of the phone. It underscores the risks of using old open-source code in IoT devices.
- Senator Warner seeks "grand alliance" to protect against surveillance threat from China’s tech dominance
- HP buys Bromium to apply virtualisation security to PCs
- IoT security is getting worse, not better: researchers
- Study: Bug bounties ‘often inefficient and expensive’
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7