Tesla today updated the number of pre-orders for its upcoming Model 3 sedan, which will have a starting price of $US35,000. So far, potential buyers have plopped down a collective $US325 million to reserve cars.
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
- Users are still terrible with passwords, but popularity of security apps suggests they want to get better
- Business email compromise attacks surge as ransomware trails off
- Dating site Coffee MeetsBagel warns Aussie users of data breach on Valentines Day
- Cybercriminals are sending your employees Valentine's Day bouquets of spam