IT chiefs gathered at Sydney's Rockpool restaurant to discuss how they are automating cyber security management tasks across their organisations. The luncheon was sponsored by Juniper and ICT Networks.
- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec