As many 600 million Samsung phones may have a security flaw that could allow hackers to monitor the camera and microphone, read incoming and outgoing text messages, and install malicious apps. Fortunately, Samsung says it will release a fix in a few days.
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus