In the first of a two part series, CIO looks at the history of the chief information officer; when the role came into being and why many CIOs are still considered technology boffins rather than business strategists.
- Breach costs down but slow forensics still threaten Australian companies’ regulatory compliance
- To secure BYOD, involve the business in managing its mobile privacy
- Tighter virtual-machine security reinforces compliance, trust, and brand strength
- 10 tough security interview questions, and how to answer them
- IDG Security Day – Australia leads the world in infosec