Bosch will commence a trial of its automated vehicle technology on “high speed rural roads” in Victoria later this year.
automated - News, Features, and Slideshows
A Sydney Metro driverless train passed a “historic test” yesterday, crossing the future transport system’s new railway bridge over Windsor Road at Rouse Hill.
Rio Tinto’s fully autonomous train has completed its first delivery of iron ore between the miner’s Mount Tom Price mine and the port of Cape Lambert, the organisation announced today.
A driverless shuttle bus will carry passengers on public roads in South Australia for the first time as part of a five-year trial of autonomous vehicle technology backed by the state government.
The timing couldn’t have been worse.
- SkyWater gets $170 million from Pentagon for space-friendly chips
- Parliament hack a ‘national cyber crisis’
- Landmark White touts ISO 27001 certification
- Russian group hijacked Iranian spying operation, say NSA, GCHQ
- Facebook announces new steps to clamp down on misinformation ahead of 2020 US election