Larry Ellison's opening keynote at Oracle's annual OpenWorld conference was littered with catchy soundbites as well as barbed criticisms of rival cloud providers, in particular AWS.
- US cracks down on of ‘dangerous’ phone stalker apps
- OAIC calls for better government transparency as privacy complaints surge
- Mozilla ramps up privacy in Firefox 70 with a new report on cookie tracking and data breaches
- Security Leader: Richard Gerdis, Delphix
- Microsoft delivers ‘Secured-core’ Windows 10 PCs to counter firmware attacks