Commonwealth Bank of Australia is spending $40 million to improve the technology used to monitor accounts and transactions for suspicious activity in the wake of a legal challenge from AUSTRAC accusing the bank of anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism law breaches.
- Yubico : A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely
- Automated security needs human oversight – but many companies struggle with the balance
- Remote hackers can modify CPU voltage to steal secrets from Intel SGX enclaves