Digital currencies such as Bitcoin will no longer be subject to the GST, the federal government announced during last night’s budget.
Australian Taxation Office - News, Features, and Slideshows
The ATO has revealed it is working with its technology partner, HPE, to find a "way forward" following the failure of storage hardware last year.
Huge run of fake ATO emails putting computers at risk across the country.
Australia's Commissioner of Taxation has suggested that HPE has “failed” to reliably provide the ATO with its contracted services.
The Australian Tax Office will set up an independent review to determine why the agency suffered what commissioner of taxation, Chris Jordan, has described as its ‘worst unplanned system outage in recent memory.’
- How to: 7 steps to building the ultimate CX dashboard
- CMO's top 6 martech stories for the week - 14 December 2017
- Suncorp, Flight Centre customer chiefs debate the value of the retail shopfront
- Winc appoints first CMO with transformation remit
- How Craveable Brands bolstered customer loyalty and sales with marketing technology