The Australian Taxation Office (ATO) is gearing up to migrate to a new data centre, with the federal budgeting earmarking $70 million over two years from 2018-19 for preparatory work.
- GitHub serves up enterprise tools: security alerts, advisories, and new permissions
- Money-hungry cybercriminals are targeting executives like never before
- Smart homes – Your security death trap
- Google stored some G Suite passwords in plaintext since 2005
- Over 90% of data transactions on IoT devices are unencrypted