ASX Limited, operator of the Australian Securities Exchange, is selling its entire shareholding in software company IRESS.
Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) in pictures
ASX Limited, which operates the Australian Securities Exchange, has pushed back the start date of its blockchain-based CHESS replacement, in response to stakeholder concerns.
The ASX has revealed it is replacing its CHESS system with new blockchain technology provided by Digital Asset.
The Australian Securities Exchange’s long-standing GM, technology, Mathew Doughty has left the organisation, an ASX spokesperson confirmed on Wednesday.
Dan Chesterman — currently CommSec and Private Bank chief information officer at the Commonwealth Bank of Australia — has been appointed CIO at ASX.
- Dubbo Java RPC project graduates to Apache top level status
- Windows 10 1903 arrives after stretch of extra testing
- Review: Windows 10 May 2019 Update unleashes a spring surprise
- Microsoft returns to Mac browser market after 16 years with 'Chromium-ed' Edge
- TypeScript 3.5 fixes ‘unbearably slow’ type-checking bug
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 23 May 2019
- Report: Forrester's first voice of customer wave highlights Usabilla, Pulse Insights, and ForeSee
- Groupon announces new A/NZ head of marketing
- How Menulog localised global brand assets for its latest campaign
- Performics: What it takes to be more strategic about performance marketing