Private health insurer, NIB, has completed what it claims is a major milestone in the Australian cloud landscape, announcing it has shifted the system of record for its corporate business, GU Health, to AWS.
- As government reins in IoT security, recalcitrant mining industry is exposed
- The week in security: Poor security hygiene just not good enough, APRA warns
- New Zealand: over a third of cyber attacks come from state-sponsored hackers
- Disney+ 'hack' panic stresses need to use unique passwords
- Security Leader: Keith Marlow, ELMO Software