Peter Dutton’s controversial Department of Home Affairs, which was established in December, is set to receive $130 million, including $94 million in capital funding to improve its IT capability.
- Two Linux bugs let remote attackers knock out network devices with low-traffic attacks
- Foreshadow is a new speculative execution exploit targeting Intel's SGX on Core chips
- HP’s critical patches blocked fax attacks on networked printers
- Cautious optimism greets government’s encryption-interception plans
- The first rule of data-breach response? Don’t panic