The CIO Executive Council chats to Andrew Clowes, who left his post as chief information officer at JLL last month after 20 years with the company. He discusses his tech career, greatest achievements and what being part of the Navy has taught him about business.
- Australia releases advice to counter ‘foreign interference’ after university cyber attacks
- Cisco: there’s a bad bug in open source software that a Netflix engineer abandoned in 2016
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage