The CIO Executive Council chats to Andrew Clowes, who left his post as chief information officer at JLL last month after 20 years with the company. He discusses his tech career, greatest achievements and what being part of the Navy has taught him about business.
- Cloud helps education startup Saasyan bootstrap its business, securely
- The week in security: Will a $US5b fine get the privacy message through?
- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?