A robot built by engineers from the Australian Centre for Robotic Vision (ACRV), and held together in part by cable ties, has won an international competition backed by online retailer Amazon.
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec
- Study finds shoddy kids' smartwatch security give parents anything but peace of mind
- Google launches key-locked Gmail for targeted users
- Petya and NotPetya: The basics