Lenovo Data Centre Group is partnering with the University of Adelaide’s new Australian Institute for Machine Learning (AIML) to give Australian businesses “better access to the technology, expertise and research required” to launch AI projects.
- 'Collection #1' reveals 773 million email addresses, passwords in one of largest data breaches ever
- Banking trojan apps on Google Play use motion sensor to hide when detection counts
- Rocke coinminer disables cloud protection agents
- IoT insecurity is opening the door for deadly-accurate AI-powered swarmbot attacks
- US government shutdown: List of .gov websites “not secure” grows to over 130