Cast your eye around and by all public accounts, it seems the federal government has lost its way with innovation. A former jewel in prime minister Malcolm Turnbull’s crown has lost its sparkle.
Australian Information Industry Association - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Australian public wants Commonwealth, state and local governments to up their game in using technology to deliver services to customers.
The Federal Government’s recent report on how to encourage and leverage STEM skills in Australia has failed to provide any clear pathway to achieve current objectives, according the AIIA.
Industry stalwart and former CEO of the Australian Information Industry Association (AIIA), Ian Birks, has passed away.
The Australian Information Industry Association (AIIA) has called on the federal government to take urgent action on implementing a science and technology strategy to drive innovation and growth.
- Microsoft to end updates to Windows 7's free AV software, Security Essentials
- Mozilla in trouble? 2018 revenue fell 20%, expenses exceed income for first time
- Microsoft’s JEDI contract move: Those are not the cloud providers you’re looking for
- How this broker business cut email use by 30% after Slack rollout
- Microsoft names its next Windows 10 upgrade: '2004'
- Report: More work to be done to build trust digital channels, social media, programmatic
- Business culture index launches in Australia
- GroupM: Ad spending continues to slow; digital giants skew figures
- UBank uses machine learning in new spending tracker
- Salesforce B2B marketing GM: ABM, single source of truth and aligning with sales