The Australian Information Industry Association (AIIA), and the Australian Computer Society (ACS) are urging the Turnbull government to accelerate the digitisation of the economy.
Australian Information Industry Association (AIIA) - News, Features, and Slideshows
CeBIT was held in Sydney this week and for the first time – in the midst of the celebration of technology innovation – there was a specific session focused on what only can be described as an economic emergency – skills.
Australia risks slipping further behind other countries unless it does more to foster technology startups, the Australian Information Industry Association (AIIA) has warned.
Plans to defer the proposed $2000 limit on work-related self-education tax deductibles by another year have been heralded by several industry stakeholders as an example of stronger support for the digital economy.
Industry groups have welcomed the federal government’s additional funding to encourage students to become more involved in ICT education.
- New copyright rules needed for AI era argue Google, Microsoft
- NSW government strikes deals with Microsoft, Salesforce
- Tech companies join call for govt to back away from encryption crackdown
- Entertainment companies join forces in major push to block pirate sites
- Delaware to test blockchain-based business filing system
- Report: Australians ‘lack understanding’ of how apps use their data
- Freeview recruits Foxtel marketer as new head of marketing
- UPDATED: Salesforce ups the Marketing Cloud ante with Datorama acquisition
- How Misha Collection grew from a $100 side business to a multi-million dollar global fashion icon
- ACCC chair details consumer data right objectives and plan