Industry body Australian Information Industry Association (AIIA) has called upon Australian governments, businesses and the ICT industry to collaborate on using technology more effectively to reduce the nation’s carbon footprint. Doing so, it believes, could see Australia cut carbon emissions by 20 per cent or 116 megatonnes annually by 2020, while also boosting the economy by up to $80 billion.
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus
- Microsoft teams up with NIST to help organizations patch faster than they did after WannaCry
- Who’s Tracking Who? How to protect yourself from tracking devices
- ASD to SMBs: here's a plain English guide to self defense