Industry body Australian Information Industry Association (AIIA) has called upon Australian governments, businesses and the ICT industry to collaborate on using technology more effectively to reduce the nation’s carbon footprint. Doing so, it believes, could see Australia cut carbon emissions by 20 per cent or 116 megatonnes annually by 2020, while also boosting the economy by up to $80 billion.
- Worst DNS attacks and how to mitigate them
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine