The Australian government cannot underestimate the importance of cyber security threats and it would be ‘foolhardy’ not to appoint a cyber tsar at some point, says Forcepoint’s US-based CEO, Matthew Moynahan.
- Newegg confirms credit card information was taken in a sophisticated attack
- Cisco’s Webex recording player riddled with bugs, so best to patch now
- Xbash: malware for ransoming Linux DBs and Windows crypto-mining
- How to protect your business from online payments fraud
- Executives are overconfident about the sophistication of their DevSecOps automation