A new phishing email is hitting inboxes that impersonates energy company AGL and scams vulnerable people affected by recent storms and flooding into believing they could receive additional help with their bills.
- Melbourne hospital’s ransomware strike a reminder on malware's danger to your (data) health
- New cybersecurity curriculum designed to pique school students’ interest early
- Microsoft to give 12 countries free AccountGuard security service after Fancy Bear political hacking
- IoT botnets target enterprise video conferencing systems
- Got a Drupal and WordPress website? It’s time to update