A new phishing email is hitting inboxes that impersonates energy company AGL and scams vulnerable people affected by recent storms and flooding into believing they could receive additional help with their bills.
- My Health Record extension highlights lingering security, privacy concerns
- Firefox to notify users when they’re on a recently breached site
- Microsoft begs customers: Just hold on to those pen-test reports until you've fully read them
- Adobe patches Flash, Reader, and Photoshop CC
- The week in security: Warnings on exploits as malware Struts its stuff