Deloitte’s Q4 CFO Quarterly Survey suggests Australian CFOs are becoming tentatively more optimistic about their company’s financial prospects in 2013. We speak to Kimberly-Clark's CFO Tony McMahon to gauge his views.
- Newegg confirms credit card information was taken in a sophisticated attack
- Cisco’s Webex recording player riddled with bugs, so best to patch now
- Xbash: malware for ransoming Linux DBs and Windows crypto-mining
- How to protect your business from online payments fraud
- Executives are overconfident about the sophistication of their DevSecOps automation