The Australian Signals Directorate says that it categorised the successful penetration of the Parliament House network as ‘C1’ on the Australian Cyber Security Centre (ACSC) Cyber Incident Categorisation Matrix.
- Yubico : A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely
- Automated security needs human oversight – but many companies struggle with the balance
- Remote hackers can modify CPU voltage to steal secrets from Intel SGX enclaves