The Australian Cyber Security Centre has warned that scammers are seeking to impersonate ACSC staff over the phone, telling a prospective victim that they need help to “act against cyber criminals.”
- The week in security: Rethinking security in an age of cyber insecurity
- What if the Internet never existed?
- Oracle releases emergency patch or WebLogic, exploits in the wild
- A deeper look into the WhatsApp hack and the complex cyber weapons industry
- Google’s new Chrome extension lets human users flag dodgy sites for Safe Browsing