A new report has predicted a lack of viable workers across the technology industry by 2024 if current trends continue, with 100,000 extra employees and 164,000 qualifications needed to meet demand, the Australian Computer Society (ACS) has found.
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus