Governments need to treat cybersecurity like “a core national and economic security concern and not a boutique technical issue,” global cyber expert Chris Painter said in a report released today.
- AFG’s IT manager was surprised by what a deep network scan revealed
- My Health Record extension highlights lingering security, privacy concerns
- Firefox to notify users when they’re on a recently breached site
- Microsoft begs customers: Just hold on to those pen-test reports until you've fully read them
- Adobe patches Flash, Reader, and Photoshop CC