A new report has predicted a lack of viable workers across the technology industry by 2024 if current trends continue, with 100,000 extra employees and 164,000 qualifications needed to meet demand, the Australian Computer Society (ACS) has found.
- IoT security is getting worse, not better: researchers
- Study: Bug bounties ‘often inefficient and expensive’
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7
- GitHub acquires Semmle to speed up bug hunting in open source projects
- Secrets of latest Smominru botnet variant revealed in new attack