Australian Competition and Consumer Commission chair Rod Sims says there are currently five active investigations arising from the ACCC’s scrutiny of the market power of Google and Facebook.
- Cyber attacks as likely as natural disasters, as devastating as ecosystem collapse: WEF
- The week in security: 773 million reasons to improve your security
- Temporary micropatch available for zero-day Windows exploit
- 'Collection #1' reveals 773 million email addresses, passwords in one of largest data breaches ever
- Banking trojan apps on Google Play use motion sensor to hide when detection counts