The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) is seeking parties to participate in early testing of the new data-sharing system, the Consumer Data Right (CDR).
- Senator Warner seeks "grand alliance" to protect against surveillance threat from China’s tech dominance
- HP buys Bromium to apply virtualisation security to PCs
- IoT security is getting worse, not better: researchers
- Study: Bug bounties ‘often inefficient and expensive’
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7