The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) has put the finishing touches on a new set of rules that provide regulatory safeguards for consumers moving to services delivered over the NBN.
- Worst DNS attacks and how to mitigate them
- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia