The Spam Act 2003 has proved successful in combating the proliferation of unwanted emails in Australia but has limited benefit for combating international spam, according to the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA).
Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) has built a private cloud in three months, choosing Citrix’s XenServer virtualisation hypervisor over the incumbent VMware ESX.
The Australian Communication and Media Authority’s (ACMA) public inquiry into telecommunication customer care has drawn poor responses from the industry, according to ACMA chairman Chris Chapman.
Building trust is best achieved through finding the right person, and always being honest, according to the Australian Communications and Media Authority's (ACMA) chief information officer, Carsten Larsen.
- Queensland Govt appoints NextDC to data centre panel
- There are four types of MSP, but which ones sell?
- Microsoft launches new online tools for Australian partners
- Aportio on hand as ConnectWise specialist start-up lands in Australia
- Microsoft Australia lands largest 365 Advanced A5 project with RMIT
- Adobe unveils customer data platform, Commerce Cloud and fresh Ad, Marketing Cloud capabilities
- Report: Top global digital business transformation accelerators named
- Deputy appoints global CMO
- CMO interview: Bringing purpose and fresh thinking to an Australian B2B brand
- When brands make chatbots too personal