The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) on Monday unveiled a final set of new rules requiring telecommunications service providers to help their customers move more easily to the NBN.
Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australian government networks are being targeted daily by cyber crooks but improved security has seen the number of ‘confirmed significant compromises’ decrease since 2012, a study has found.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) and Privacy Commissioner, Timothy Pilgrim, have signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) to work closer together on telecommunications, spam and telemarketing issues.
Access to high-bandwidth wireless broadband is critical for supporting drones, national defence and autonomous mining equipment, according to presenters from industry and government at the RadComms conference in Sydney today.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) has signed formal agreements with state, territory and federal police for the reporting of online child abuse material in Australia.
Paul Fitzpatrick, IT Director at LandMark White Group, Andrew Mitchell, CIO at Gilbert + Tobin and
- The data and insight behind Penrith Panthers' new-look customer loyalty program
- iSelect outlines new approach to arrest ineffective marketing as it reports full-year results
- KPMG Australia appoints ex-Publicis leader as head of brand strategy
- In depth: The art of dealing with Generation Z
- Panel: The possibilities and pitfalls of AI in CX