CSIRO’s Data61 has appointed Dr Sue Keay to lead its Cyber Physical Systems program, which is focused on the “connection of digital devices to the physical environment”.
- Australian universities are the world’s most frequently targeted
- Cash injection drives Menlo Security to Australian launch
- AI targets insider threats by analysing employee writing for malice
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update