The government says it will fund efforts by the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) to avoid a repetition of the 2016 Census debacle, which involved a high-profile failure of its online component.
- A deeper look into the WhatsApp hack and the complex cyber weapons industry
- Google’s new Chrome extension lets human users flag dodgy sites for Safe Browsing
- New MongoDB field-level encryption can help prevent data breaches
- The week in security: CSOs struggle with hidden threats, job stress
- US CERT BlueKeep warning: we got remote code execution