The Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre — AUSTRAC — has advertised for a new chief information officer to lead its Innovation and Technology Solutions (ITS) Branch, which sits in its Corporate Operations Division.
- Secure-printing innovator Datasec targets rapid overseas expansion after scoring HP Workpath coup
- Security is everyone’s business
- US charges Dridex banking trojan operators, offers $5m bounty
- Prediction #5: Application Programming Interfaces (API) Will Be Exposed as The Weakest Link Leading to Cloud-Native Threats
- Prediction #4: DevSecOps Will Rise to Prominence as Growth in Containerized Workloads Causes Security Controls to ‘Shift Left’