ASD certified cloud service provider Vault Cloud has integrated Ziroh Labs’ homomorphic encryption technology and QuintessenceLabs’ true quantum random number generator into its offering in an effort funded by AustCyber – the Australian Cyber Security Growth Network.
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?
- GitHub token scanning comes to Alibaba, AWS, Azure, Google and more
- Google Chrome password study: 25% users ignored a breached password alert
- ASD tells Australia how to adopt DMARC to fight email spoofing attacks
- BlueKeep-like wormable flaws hit Windows 10: Microsoft urges immediate patch