Three Australian research teams have been awarded $520,000 to develop virtual reality content and tools to support young people with cancer.
augmented reality - News, Features, and Slideshows
Young jobseekers are being given the opportunity to try their hand at a number of careers thanks to series of virtual reality experiences launched last week by BUSY At Work.
As many as 100,000 devices could be sold to the US Army, highlighting Microsoft efforts to target augmented reality at the enterprise level.
Workplace training provider Harness has unveiled the first of 20 virtual reality experiences which will be integrated into its education programmes.
Cinema purists have never much liked the innovations Barry Sandrew has brought to the movies.
Augmented reality, long a staple of science fiction, is here, there and everywhere. A search on Google News brings up nearly 700 recent stories about the technology and the companies that claim to offer it.
- Queensland Govt appoints NextDC to data centre panel
- There are four types of MSP, but which ones sell?
- Microsoft launches new online tools for Australian partners
- Aportio on hand as ConnectWise specialist start-up lands in Australia
- Microsoft Australia lands largest 365 Advanced A5 project with RMIT