The Northern Territory government is removing ad-hoc money wasting technology systems and services in a bid to claw back lost revenue.
audit - News, Features, and Slideshows
"The arrogance and that sanctimony. I just thought – how can you?”
Control systems running Queensland’s water supply are open to attack, according to a new audit report.
Federal Government agencies have come under scrutiny from the national auditor for failing to properly manage contracts with IT suppliers.
Victoria’s auditor-general has found that around 35 per cent of the 1249 ICT projects active across the state government since 2011 went over budget and a third were yet to be completed.
Whitepapers about audit
Meeting security-related compliance requirements is an increasingly complex job. Follow these best practices to easily manage compliance.
- Dubbo Java RPC project graduates to Apache top level status
- Windows 10 1903 arrives after stretch of extra testing
- Review: Windows 10 May 2019 Update unleashes a spring surprise
- Microsoft returns to Mac browser market after 16 years with 'Chromium-ed' Edge
- TypeScript 3.5 fixes ‘unbearably slow’ type-checking bug
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 23 May 2019
- Report: Forrester's first voice of customer wave highlights Usabilla, Pulse Insights, and ForeSee
- Groupon announces new A/NZ head of marketing
- How Menulog localised global brand assets for its latest campaign
- Performics: What it takes to be more strategic about performance marketing