Huawei Technologies is facing increased scrutiny in Britain because it is using an aging software component sold by a firm based in the United States, one of the countries where lawmakers allege its equipment could facilitate Chinese spying, sources told Reuters.
- US government shutdown: List of .gov websites “not secure” grows to over 130
- Global firms are terrible at spotting IoT breaches – and Australians are even worse
- US lays charges for hacking SEC database for filing public company earnings
- The week in security: Encryption law could cripple Australia’s security exports
- What is a CISO? Responsibilities and requirements for this vital leadership role