Huawei Technologies is facing increased scrutiny in Britain because it is using an aging software component sold by a firm based in the United States, one of the countries where lawmakers allege its equipment could facilitate Chinese spying, sources told Reuters.
- Windows PCs with McAfee AV are the latest broken by Microsoft’s April updates
- Cisco warns WLAN controller, 9000 series router and IOS/XE users to patch urgent security holes
- With password compromise growing, CISOs are pushing towards a passwordless future
- Australian companies dealing with incidents by ‘accidental insiders’ every few weeks
- Widespread DNS hijacking attacks steal target's VPN credentials