The Australian Olympic Committee has initiated legal action in the Federal Court against Telstra over misleading advertising ahead of the Rio Olympic Games next month.
- Signal: we can't comply with Aussie encryption law even if we wanted to
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users