News Corp (ASX:NWS) shares climbed over 4% on Thursday, as investors ignored the profit impact of the News of the World shutdown to focus on an otherwise solid Q1 sheet
- Giving “toxic” data back to consumers will make CDR a boon for business: expert
- Cisco warns to patch small business 220 series switches after exploit code published
- Cisco: 6 critical security alarms for UCS software, small-biz routers
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?