Investing in its digital footprint across areas such as distributed ledger technology, exploring potential use cases for artificial intelligence and expanding its data centre has turned technology services into a meaningful business for the ASX.
- Senator Warner seeks "grand alliance" to protect against surveillance threat from China’s tech dominance
- HP buys Bromium to apply virtualization security to its PCs
- IoT security is getting worse, not better: researchers
- Study: Bug bounties ‘often inefficient and expensive’
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7