The Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) has produced a post-mortem report on a hardware failure which temporarily halted trading on Monday night and early Tuesday morning.
- SoftNAS Cloud 0day found: Upgrade ASAP
- New ransomware shuts down aluminium giant Norsk Hydro’s global IT network
- Australian Signals Directorate will keep security bugs if it’s in national interest
- The week in security: Can the software-defined future save the Internet?
- For Cisco, the future of security is being shaped by software-defined networking