Would you believe there are people so interested in Apple and all of its works that they want to know what's going on with the next generation of the iPhone <em>before it even comes out</em>? My editors assure me that this is the case. So, despite the obvious lunacy of the idea I mean, surely it's enough to know that there will probably be another one coming out at some point, right? I am stepping in to provide you with the latest scuttlebutt on what may or may not be the iPhone 7.
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response