Would you believe there are people so interested in Apple and all of its works that they want to know what's going on with the next generation of the iPhone <em>before it even comes out</em>? My editors assure me that this is the case. So, despite the obvious lunacy of the idea I mean, surely it's enough to know that there will probably be another one coming out at some point, right? I am stepping in to provide you with the latest scuttlebutt on what may or may not be the iPhone 7.
- Windows PCs with McAfee AV are the latest broken by Microsoft’s April updates
- Cisco warns WLAN controller, 9000 series router and IOS/XE users to patch urgent security holes
- With password compromise growing, CISOs are pushing towards a passwordless future
- Australian companies dealing with incidents by ‘accidental insiders’ every few weeks
- Widespread DNS hijacking attacks steal target's VPN credentials