Would you believe there are people so interested in Apple and all of its works that they want to know what's going on with the next generation of the iPhone <em>before it even comes out</em>? My editors assure me that this is the case. So, despite the obvious lunacy of the idea I mean, surely it's enough to know that there will probably be another one coming out at some point, right? I am stepping in to provide you with the latest scuttlebutt on what may or may not be the iPhone 7.
- Google Chrome password study: 25% users ignored a breached password alert
- ASD tells Australia how to adopt DMARC to fight email spoofing attacks
- BlueKeep-like wormable flaws hit Windows 10: Microsoft urges immediate patch
- Businesses risk becoming “collateral damage” in nation-state cyber wars
- Patch BlueKeep now Australian spy agency warns Windows admins