Would you believe there are people so interested in Apple and all of its works that they want to know what's going on with the next generation of the iPhone <em>before it even comes out</em>? My editors assure me that this is the case. So, despite the obvious lunacy of the idea I mean, surely it's enough to know that there will probably be another one coming out at some point, right? I am stepping in to provide you with the latest scuttlebutt on what may or may not be the iPhone 7.
- Week in security: Authorities zero in on spyware, Dridex authors
- Chinese hackers dominating online attacks, holiday-shopping fraud
- Secure-printing innovator Datasec targets rapid overseas expansion after scoring HP Workpath coup
- Security is everyone’s business
- US charges Dridex banking trojan operators, offers $5m bounty