There's no shortage of technology at work when you call a customer service line, including customer relationship management systems and voice-recognition programs. From the second you dial that toll-free number until the moment the agent answers, a slew of tools is whirring in the background to make the interaction as helpful as possible.
- Intel warns against using Spectre patch due to higher reboots
- Up to 40,000 credit cards affected by OnePlus hack that happened two months ago
- 6 ways hackers will use machine learning to launch attacks
- Week in review: Winter (Olympics) is coming, and cybercriminals are also in training
- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows