Stanford University computer science professor <a href="http://crypto.stanford.edu/~dabo/">Dan Boneh</a> has been named as the recipient of the <a href="http://awards.acm.org/infosys/">2014 ACM-Infosys Foundation Award in Computing Sciences</a> for his work in cryptography.
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response