Stanford University computer science professor <a href="http://crypto.stanford.edu/~dabo/">Dan Boneh</a> has been named as the recipient of the <a href="http://awards.acm.org/infosys/">2014 ACM-Infosys Foundation Award in Computing Sciences</a> for his work in cryptography.
- Cisco warns WLAN controller, 9000 series router and IOS/XE users to patch urgent security holes
- With password compromise growing, CISOs are pushing towards a passwordless future
- Australian companies dealing with incidents by ‘accidental insiders’ every few weeks
- Widespread DNS hijacking attacks steal target's VPN credentials
- Wipro breach highlights third-party risk from large IT services providers