A group of eight associations have called on the Parliamentary Joint Committee on Intelligence and Security to not make a rushed decision on the Assistance and Access Bill 2018.
- The week in security: Can the software-defined future save the Internet?
- For Cisco, the future of security is being shaped by software-defined networking
- G Suite admins can now ban staff from using insecure SMS for two-factor authentication
- Cisco plugs critical password flaw in Common Services Platform Collector
- SimBad adware apps downloaded from Google Play nearly 150 million times