A group of eight associations have called on the Parliamentary Joint Committee on Intelligence and Security to not make a rushed decision on the Assistance and Access Bill 2018.
- Cisco warns on Hyperflex security vulnerabilities
- The cybersecurity legislation agenda: 5 areas to watch
- Melbourne hospital’s ransomware strike a reminder on malware's danger to your (data) health
- New cybersecurity curriculum designed to pique school students’ interest early
- Microsoft to give 12 countries free AccountGuard security service after Fancy Bear political hacking