Albert Einstein once defined insanity as doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. This is exactly the way corporate organisations in Australia are approaching how they manage and protect their data.
- GitHub serves up enterprise tools: security alerts, advisories, and new permissions
- Money-hungry cybercriminals are targeting executives like never before
- Smart homes – Your security death trap
- Google stored some G Suite passwords in plaintext since 2005
- Over 90% of data transactions on IoT devices are unencrypted