Healthcare data is now more valuable to cyber crooks than credit card or social security numbers and criminals will go the extra mile to obtain it, according to Singapore-based security consultant, Olli Jarva.
- Australians pessimistic that cybersecurity skills gap will be closed within a decade
- Microsoft: these are the most cunning phishing attacks we spotted in 2019
- Yubico: A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely