Low cost airline Jetstar has appointed Yvette Lejins as its new head of cyber security. Lejins was recently a security specialist at freight and logistics organisation, Asciano.
- Kentucky workers comp carrier survives ransomware
- APT3 hackers linked to Chinese intelligence
- APAC’s transformation enthusiasm causing “scary things” to happen with IoT security
- Former NSA chief weighs in on cybersecurity, cyberespionage at ZertoCon
- Malicious subtitles in popular media players could lead to remote compromise