Augmented reality in the as-a-service model has been launched in Australia by News Corp backed Melbourne start-up Plattar.
as a service - News, Features, and Slideshows
The new finance minister and CIO of the New South Wales government have said they will gently push state agencies toward the cloud.
The government will likely be cautious about spending on ICT in the next 12 months, according to a report by IDC analysts.
- Microsoft aims Teams at more frontline workers, retires StaffHub
- Recognising the value of millennials in today’s IT businesses
- Instagram co-founders resign in latest Facebook executive exit
- Researchers say Data61-backed blockchain platform delivers scalability, energy efficiency
- NBN Co rolls out capacity boost for transit network
- Youfoodz brings on first CMO as it sets its sights on global growth
- Specsavers CMO discusses the drivers for the Priceless eyes campaign and media fragmentation
- Adobe, Microsoft and SAP pitch for seamless customer data integration with new initiative
- What Open Colleges did to bolster marketing profitability
- Apple and Salesforce announce strategic partnership